Located on Penns Creek and only a quick walk to Elk and Pine Creeks, The Feathered Hook Bed & Breakfast has been serving the fly fishing community since 1989. Every time you step through the door, our goal is to make you feel like you are coming home. Breakfast is hot and hearty, and you have full access to the kitchen, dining, and lounge areas during the day and evenings, as well as a fly-tying area and an extensive fly-fishing library. The inn and the fly shop are connected, offering you convenient access to all your fly fishing needs.
Both the inn and fly shop have a long and rich history. The shop was the largest of Coburn’s five general stores, and is said to have been a stopping point on the way to Gettysburg during the Civil War. Both buildings were built in the mid-1800’s and though they have been extensively renovated since then, we have tried to preserve their unique central Pennsylvania character.
Decorated in tasteful lodge furnishing centered on the fly-fishing background of The Feathered Hook, we hope to provide a warm environment that allows our guests to relax in comfort and still have a place to hang their waders to dry. Though now known throughout the fly fishing world, we still offer visiting anglers the warm hospitality for which we’ve always been known.
Jonas Price, Owner
- Bedrooms: double and twin bed in each room, bath shared with one other room
- Private Bedroom: queen-sized bed, private bath
- The Annex: lodge-style room (for groups up to five), private den, television, and bath
- An easily accessed first-floor room for clients that prefer to “skip the stairs” with two beds and a private bath
- Cable-television (in parlor)
- Heating & air-conditioning in every room
- Full use of kitchen/refrigerator
- Fly-tying area with fly-fishing library
- Mud room with wader drying area and rod rack
- Americana style hot breakfast. Offerings vary but often include eggs to order, bacon, sausage, and pancakes or french toast.
- Light alternatives available for dietary restrictions.
Rates (Breakfast Included):
- Single Occupancy – $ 90.00 + tax per night
- Double Occupancy – $ 140.00 + tax per night
- Due to our small number of rooms, the inn fills up quite quickly during the Spring and Fall. Please make your reservations early to ensure availability.
- A 50% deposit of lodging is required for all clients. Refunds available up to 30 days before your trip.
- Cash, major credit cards or personal check (established clients only) accepted
You must be logged in to post a comment.